Entries by webteam

How do I appeal a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)?

If your PCN was received within the last 28 days, go to www.parkingoperations.co.uk and select the box that says Challenge a PCN, then select Informal Challenge. You do not need a web code for this stage. Input the details requested and provide your mitigating reasons along with any photographic evidence you wish to submit. Once […]

Someone is blocking my driveway, what can I do?

If you have a dropped kerb you can request that this be enforced by emailing in to parking@west-norfolk.gov.uk – however you need to be aware that this enforcement will extend to any vehicle parked across that driveway, including your own if you leave it there.

What payment methods do you accept?

All of our Pay & Display machines accept coins. Machines at St James Multi Storey in King’s Lynn and those in Norwich & Great Yarmouth will accept card payments. Payment via the Parking Ops app or by mobile phone is available in all car parks. The details for these can be found on the payment […]