No, a disabled persons parking badge can only be used by the named badge holder to access goods and services, by allowing them to park close to their destination, or by a person who has dropped off or is collecting the badge holder from the place where the vehicle is parked. ‘Do not allow other people to use the badge to do something on your behalf, such as shopping or collecting something for you. You cannot use the badge to allow another person to take advantage of its benefits while you sit in the car
Can a family member or friend use my blue badge if they’re running an errand for me?
- How long can I park with my blue badge in an on-street pay & display bay?
- Can I use my blue badge to park in permit/resident parking bays?
- How long can I park on Single/Double Yellow Lines with my blue badge?
- Is a foreign blue badge valid in Norfolk?
- My blue badge gives me extra time on the car parks, how does the Civil Enforcement Officer (CEO) know?
- How long can I park in a time limited bay with my blue badge?