Yes you may, as long as your vehicle is registered to the address and you have a utility bill.
I live in a house of multiple occupation, can I have a permit?
- What are the vehicle length categories for on-street parking in Norwich?
- How do I change the registration number on my virtual visitor permit?
- My virtual permit has 2 vehicles registered. How do I change from one to the other?
- Can I use my blue badge to park in permit/resident parking bays?
- I have lost my paper permit/parking clock. What do I do?
- How quickly will my permit be ready?