Yes, as long as the tariff isnt greater on the other car park, so long-term to long-term and short-term to short-term.
Is my parking ticket valid on other car parks as I want to move my vehicle?
- How can I find out about parking charges at Eaton Park, Norwich?
- I think a vehicle has been abandoned, what can I do?
- What do I do if my car has broken down/got a flat tire/I’ve lost my keys?
- Do I have to pay the 10p convenience fee?
- Someone is blocking my driveway, what can I do?
- I’ve paid for parking on the app but realised I made an error so cancelled the stay, will it still charge me?